Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cooking-My new hobby

If you are close to me , you will know that I never be a good cook. As I really don’t know how to cook. But last week , Snow who just came back from Europe and I went to Wal Mart to buy some raw vegetables , and we decide to cook for ourselves. Houston, Benny ( who managed to being promoted and work in Newegg) came to our place and try this delicious Canton food.

The cooking habit seems like did not stop me after Snow's visit. I decided to cook again for soup and also some simple dishes. And again, I succeed.

So I decided to call for house party, as you can see , I am stress and also sad with Gigi's pased away. So the house party hopefully will cheer me up a bit.So yesterday , Joyce, You you, Linda, Wei Ran and Jing Ye came to my place for house party. It is really fun to have friends around , and we played Uno card games. I urged so much people to play Si Chuan Mahjong with me , but none of them show interest. We also watched the popular show , Happy Family from the Mango's Tv channel. Everyone seem like enjoy the party especially with my food , and also my cocktail.

Anyway ,dear friends, I am learning to cook more and more food.Perhaps one day , I can open one restaurant in Beijing , which also serves as art gallery. And you are always welcome to my place, to share your cooking experience :)

1 comment:

Simple said...

Sound like the foods quite delicious~ Next time remember ask me :P